May 24, 2011

Infomercial Tuesday

I'm home sick today. And I am trying to go back to sleep, because I've been up since 3 am. But I can't because I feel like such crap that I can't sleep. So now I'm on my blog. I know, realllll helpful. I am also drinking tea and taking meds.

I am also watching daytime TV, which comes with daytime TV commercials. I really want some of these:

slipper genie

I want them because I use my socks to clean the floor sometimes. Slipper genie would be so much better. And they are only $12.68. Yeah, weird price. That may be the "used" price on Amazon. Ew creeeeptastic. Who would buy used slipper genies?

I told my friend S about these and she sent me the holy grail of foot cleaning:
If you really want to learn more, you can watch the video here. Easy Feet!

I email J, because what else would I do when I want some Easy Feet? Here is our conversation:

J:  Turn off the infomercials.
M: It's either informercials or selling our cats via craigslist. My stomach hurts so I can't fall back to sleep. For real, I want those easy feets!

..... no response. 
Guess I am not getting slipper genie or easy feet for my "get well" present.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...