May 4, 2011

No one ever said it would be so harddddd

To the tune of Coldplay. Our kitchen is coming along, but it is 20 times more work than expected. Surprise surprise. So anyway, we had to level our cabinets. Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either. But I love this super cool super hero red light tool we have.

Jamie and I had to build a tower to put this thing on to make the top cabinets "level". I didn't understand how it could make a level line if it is clearly uneven. But apparently it levels itself. See, superhero.
And then it makes superhero lines. I sort of love it. It is a ridiculous tool.
So, have a close look... this line thing actually WORKS. And so we put the level cabinets up. Well, some of them. Here is a nice picture of J putting up the rail that the cabinets slide onto and attach.... Note to those of you not familiar with putting up cabinets: this is awesome. And not normal. But awesome. Level cabinets guaranteeeed.
So we made some progress, and we put up a few cabinets, but man it was hard work and we were exhausted. Also since we were away for a bit and then our interweb was down I'm behind on posting. Tomorrow I'll take pictures of what the house looked like when we got HOME from our trip, after my amaaaaazing parents came on that Saturday and really went to work. We now have an entire kitchen full of cabinets, but here is our first lonely little guy.

Two Thumbs Up. Did I mention how I have the best husband ever? He's a trooper. Good job, J!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...